1. Always wipe the surface to remove any excess water, especially if the area is subject to pooling. Do not use any abrasive cleaner on or near the refinished surface . Your new finish is easily cleaned with a mild liquid cleaner. The only approved cleaner to use are FANTASTIC , FORMULA 409 , LYSOL TUB and TILE , and SCRUBBING BUBBLES . DO NOT USE SOFT SCRUB , COMET , AJAX or BLEACH
2. Do not use any abrasive scrubbing pads , such as Scotch Brite , or any similar pad as this will scratch the new surface. A cleaning pad designed for cleaning Teflon surfaces work well.
3. The owner and user must maintain faucets and plumbing. Leaky faucets will erode the new finish , causing it to crack and wear out prematurely . Do not use refinished items for liquid storage or subject the surface to any dye
4. Do not drop, drag any objects on the finish, which may cause it to chip,
5. Do not leave any bottles; spray cans, wet cloths on refinished surfaces for more than 24 hours. (Rust from shaving lotion cans or dye from labeling may stain surface if allowed to sit for long periods of time).
6. Destruction of the surface may occur by using acid compounds such as drain openers or tile grout cleaners. All Harsh Chemicals should be kept away from the finish including hair dyes and nail polish removers and perfumes. Please keep toys from chipping bathtubs.
7. Use liquid soap or body washes as they rinse easily with water and help prevent bar soap residue. Liquid soap on any refinished tub and tile is mandatory. Peeling , Bubbling and/or Damage caused by bar soap residue will not be covered by warranty.
8. Owner on all area requiring protection must maintain caulking . Caulking and/or Grouting is not warranted.
9. Damage may occur to any refinished surface when exposed to extreme heat. Please keep hot objects away from the refinished item.
10. Do not use any bath mats with suction cups.
CUSTOMER ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PUTTING CAULKING BACK ON AND REINSTALLING THE OVER FLOW PLATE OR DRAIN COVER AFTER 24 HOURS .
If customer requests that we provide this Service, a Return Trip charge of 65.00 will apply.
With proper care and maintenance , you should have a beautiful finish for many years to come.